Mission of the South Shelby Chamber of Commerce AmbassadorsThe purpose of the South Shelby Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors is to act as a public relations representative of the chamber. Our function is to attract new member, retain current members and promote South Shelby Chamber of Commerce businesses to insure continued growth for South Shelby County. As a Chamber Ambassador, we are proud of South Shelby Chamber of Commerce and actively share that enthusiasm with others.
Requirement of MembershipMust be in good standing with the Chamber.
Must be willing to serve at least one year as an ambassador.
Consistent attendance at Chamber events.
Sign in on Ambassador sign in sheet at events or email hours to Chamber office for recognition.
Ambassador BenefitsAmbassadors will recieve the following benefits:
- You become more involved in South Shelby Chamber.
- You and your business become more visible in South Shelby County.
- Increased networking opportunities for your business.
- Numerous opportunities to market and promote your products and services.
- Strengthening existing relationships
- Website recognition for you and your bursiness.
- Recognition at Annual Awards Luncheon
- Opportunity to be features in website as Ambassador of the Month.
- Opportunity to be recognized as Ambassador of the Year (determined by a vote of fellow Ambassadors) at Annual Diamond Awards Luncheon.
Ambassador ResponsibilityThe responsibilities of the Ambassadors include participating in a variety of programs, projects, and activities, including:
- To welcome and involve existing members theough participation in Chamber sponsored events.
- To promote the value of Chamber Membership within Community.
- To recruit new Chamber Membership and retention of existing members. Help us meet our goal of increasing our membership by 15%.
- To visit new members to encourage involvement in the many programs offered by the Chamber
- To attend Chamber functions including ribbon cuttings, lunches, networking events, golf tournaments, Diamond Awards and other events.
- To act as host at various Chamber events. Official greeter, goodbye-host, and crowd host.
- To greet everyone at social functions, making Chamber Members feel welcome.
- To serve as a source of information on Chamber programs, services, and events.
- To participate in Ribbon Cuttings and Grand Openings for Chamber Businesses and/or New Businesses in the Community.
- To participate in quarterly Ambassador Meetings.
- To represent the Chamber in a professional manner.
- To nominate an Ambassador of the year at the annual Diamond Awards Ceremony.